Today was a very busy day.
Actually, this week has been very busy. Things probably won’t slow down until, you know, winter… haha! I’m okay with staying busy though. Between work, my commute back and forth to the office, Whole30’ing, and maintaining a personal life it’s hard not to stay busy.
If you aren’t following me on Instagram then you missed the picture I posted a few hours ago. I love making red curry variations. They are easy, quick, and very tasty. I usually put chicken + squash or pineapple or red bell peppers in my curry. Tonight I’m bragging about a new version I made. I chose chicken and spinach 1.) because I always have spinach 2.) because I can eat anything in coconut milk and curry paste. This recipe is super simple and only takes about 15 minutes to make. Please note: I shamelessly ate the entire bowl. I probably could’ve saved half for lunch tomorrow, but whatevs!
P.s. You can also try my Thai pineapple chicken curry recipe. It’s delish!
What you need:
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- Your fav red curry paste
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and garam masala (optional)
- On medium heat, in a skillet, warm up the coconut milk and curry paste
- Stir until combined
- Once it starts to boil, add the chicken and spinach
- Cook for about 10 minutes (or until your chicken is fully cooked. I cut my chicken into pretty small pieces so it cooks faster.)